WHAT IF I AM HAVING A REACTION TO DRINKING KEFIR?

| 0

Always start out with small amounts because Kefir has billions of beneficial yeast and bacteria and they help destroy the bad bacteria, with the die off of the bad guys releases toxins and that may cause some kind of reaction. Drink lots of water for the toxins to get flushed out of the body so that it’s not reabsorbed into the body. If you are experiencing a reaction, flu like symptoms or Herxheimer reaction, then you can try it out within 3-4 days time, start with a 1/4 cup or even 1/8 of a cup if a 1/4 is too much.  At the end of the day I believe that you are the only person that will know if something is good or bad for you, take responsibility for your own health and stop depending on other’s to tell you what’s best for you.. it can make you sick.