- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Communication during order processing
- Out of stock item
- Payment & Pricing
- Subject to receipt of payment, orders will be processed within one working day.
- All orders are dispatched via the Courier Guy, ARAMEX or any other suitable courier service of Natural Green’s choice.
- Once your parcel is dispatched a tracking number will sent via e-mail for you to track your shipment.
- Deliveries can only be done to a physical address (no PO Box addresses) as a signature is needed with delivery.
- Shipment isn’t free of charge.
- Natural Green is responsible for the good condition of your order until shipment.
- If you would like your order to be insured during delivery when delivered with The Courier Guy a quotation can be provided.
- Natural Green will not be held liable for any breakages caused during couriering.
Natural Green shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Natural Green respects your privacy. This means that any and all of the personal information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will only be used to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us (see contact us)
Payment is done via Pay Fast a secure payment terminal.
- All sales of Kombucha & Kefir Cultures are final when placed. Fermentation cultures are not eligible for return.
- Replacement cultures: Natural Green will provide up to 1 set of replacement cultures due to mold or other failed brewing conditions. A detailed account of the brewing process must be provided in order to help with troubleshooting. Before the replacements will be sent, mold status must be verified by providing photo evidence from multiple angles. Because mold always originates at the brewing source, a R 99 shipping fee is required to cover costs.
Orders can be placed on the Natural Green Market
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a number of e-mails concerning the progress of you order up until shipment.
- In some instances it may be required for you to respond to these e-mails in order to ensure correct delivery.
- Non-responses may delay your shipment.
- Should our emails bounce from your e-mail inbox, we would like to contact you via telephone.
- Please ensure that you enter your cell phone number correctly on the order
- We hold stock of all the items on our website, so unless an item specifically says “Sold Out”, we have it in stock.
- If, for some reason, an item was shown as being available on the online shop, and it appears that there is no stock at the time of your order, you will be notified immediately. You then may select on of the two following options:
1. Wait for the out of stock item OR
2. Cancel out of stock item – you may further select:
- Refund – your banking details will be needed to complete this process
- Credit not for later use
- Payment may be made via Visa, Master Card and credit cards or by EFT (electronic fund transfer) the details of which will be provided during the checkout process.
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for Natural Green via Pay Fast Services who use the strictest forms of encryption.
- We strive to keep prices as low as possible, but sometimes temporary increased demand for our high quality supplies forces a raise in price, because prices are subject to change at any time, Natural Green cannot offer refunds based on those changes. The price paid by the customer at time of purchase is the final price.
Log into your account and you can view your current orders or order history online.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Sign in and you can keep your account information up to date, like your address and phone number.
It is our mission that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible, and that all products promoted cause no harm to our customers or the environment. The recommendations on this site are not the advice of a medical practitioner. We therefore advise the consultation of a medical practitioner if making changes in your diet, for diagnosis and treatment of injuries and illness, and for advice regarding interactions with other prescribed medications.
Natural Green does not make any formal claims about the products, but reflects the wide range of professional and personal opinions regarding the cultures’ health enhancing properties.